The Sniffers is a Global Environmental Service Company that offers Emission Reduction Programs, Energy Saving Projects and Pipeline Integrity Services for the Oil & Gas industry. The Sniffers detects and analyzes all kind of leaks on piping sources and equipment from industrial activities in the chemical, petro-chemical and refinery industry as well as in the pipeline distribution.
Our global customers value The Sniffers’ in-depth knowledge and our reliable and accredited processes. We deliver relevant information to reduce fugitive emission, to reduce energy losses and to realize hard financial savings.
Founded in Belgium in 1991, and located in Balen, The Sniffers has successfully delivered more than 7.000 emission reduction projects across 35 countries across the globe.
Emerging new technologies, and the strengths of The Sniffers create important commercial opportunities. In order to realize our global growth ambition and deliver extra value to our customers, we created a new role and are looking for a M/F:
You develop new services based on emerging technologies to answer the needs of our customers. Starting from ideas, you follow a structured development process up to launching the solution into the market. As strong believer in new technologies this is a unique chance to make your mark within an ambitious company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- You develop in a structured way innovative services for our markets. You talk with customers and understand their (undiscovered) needs.
- You are intrigued by new technologies like IoT, Sensors, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Drones, MicroSats, and others. You connect technology possibilities with commercial opportunities. You live and breathe new tech.
- You develop concepts into commercially viable service offerings that meet current and future customer needs.
- You collaborate with technology suppliers, with research institutes and associations.
- You present innovative concepts, project progress, business case studies.
- Following a structured development approach you work towards stage gate reviews, including financial business case, prototyping, market testing, etc.
- You advise customers in their technology search.
- You are supported by The Sniffers’ experts and agree priorities with management. You report to the CEO.
Education and Experience:
- Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Automation, Computer Science, ...)
- At least 3 year experience as project engineer or similar
- Intrigued by new technologies. You are a digital native.
- Proficient level in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Pragmatic problem solver and drive for results
- Eager to learn
- Strong drive to create new solutions, services or products
- Good communicator in presenting, speaking and writing. You can win people for your ideas.
- Position based in Balen, Belgium
- Travel <5%
- An interesting and challenging international environment
- A focused and ambitious company with a track record in its sector
- A work culture that values teamwork and room for initiatives
Please send your application (C.V. and motivation letter) to email@example.com
Convinced about the opportunities for your company?
Contact us now for a safer and greener environment