International Sales Manager - Saudi Arabia
The Sniffers is an independent service provider which identifies current and future leaks in pipelines and installations in the oil and gas industry provides advice on how to reduce emissions, energy losses and maintain pipeline network integrity. The Sniffers supports HSE, Maintenance, Plant and Asset managers in reaching their KPIs for safety, health, environment, energy and output.
The Sniffers is headquartered in Balen, Belgium. The company has an important international client portfolio and is providing its services also in the Middle East (among others) in the Gulf states Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
In order to strengthen our International Sales Organization in Saudi Arabia, we are looking for a strong Sales Professional M/F :
International Sales Manager – Saudi Arabia
The Sniffers have a long standing track record of realizing successful projects in the Gulf area and more particular in KSA. Equipped with a strong reputation and an elaborated portfolio of clients it is the Sales Manager’s responsibility to sell our Solution-based Services to new and existing accounts. Our candidate will operate in Saudi where he will be approaching major players in the Oil & Gas and Chemical industry. The successful candidate is comfortable working within a dynamic and growing international European company.
- You are prospecting for new accounts while building longstanding business relations with Maintenance Managers, HSE Managers and Senior level Plant Managers.
- You are responsible to develop a strategic sales plan and to realize sales objectives within Saudi. You develop new customers taking multiple sales initiatives.
- You will be managing complex tender procedures resulting in the sales of multi-year projects.
- Via customer events, fairs and seminars you are actively prospecting for new customers and building our brand recognition in the country.
- You have a track record of sales successes acquiring new customers. You enjoy prospecting new leads and convert them in effective sales contracts.
- You have a master degree or equivalent in technical or economical studies. You are passionate by technical matters and are an enthusiastic advocate for the environmental agenda.
- You are familiar with the Oil & Gas Industry and you have a minimum of 10+ years of relevant sales experience in selling B2B (multi-year) Services.
- You understand the trends within the Middle East and in the Saudi market place and the way of doing business in this specific country. Beside English, being fluent in Arabic is an asset.
- You are working towards your goals in a structured manner. You are a good listener and a strong negotiator who understands the dynamics of sales in multinational corporations.
- As a person you show a high level of persuasiveness, resilience, tenacity and you enjoy the hands-on and pragmatic way of doing business in an SME.
- You like to work in a multicultural environment: you have the necessary communications skills and diplomatic capabilities to deal with different expectations and backgrounds. You have a successful sales track record.
- You are familiar with tendering processes and you are strong in building project offers. You develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- This position requires intensive travel within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Position located in Dammam
- An interesting and challenging international environment
- A focused and ambitious company with a track record in its sector
- A competitive compensation package (including sales incentive scheme)
- Training and opportunities for personal development and growth
- A work culture that values teamwork and room for initiatives
Please send your applications (C.V. and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org .