We are looking for a Pipeline Integrity Consultant (M/F/X)
You will be part of a focused international Team that is executing Fit For Purpose (FFP) and Fit For Service (FFS) assessments for customers around the globe. You are in contact with a diverse portfolio of internal and external customers : you assist them with the preparation and execution of pipeline inspection, maintenance and monitoring plans.
You are responsible for:
- Execution of pipeline integrity management studies including fit for service and fit for purpose assessments, risk assessment and life extension projects
- Review of external/internal inspection data and make appropriate recommendations based on the findings
- Propose solution for pipeline repair, corrosion monitoring, leak detection
- Support pipeline corrosion assessment studies
- Contribute to the digitization of our environment : by giving input to the Software Team for the further development of our own powerful software platform PRIMS
- Support Business Development and Key Account Management ; preparation of presentations, technical articles, and marketing material, providing input/lead tenders
Who are we looking for?
- We value motivation and experience in the domain of the vacancy : ideally you reached an engineering level in the field of Pipelines, GIS, Integrity, Risk, Chemical, Mechanical or equivalent
- You have a basic knowledge on pipeline design and construction, operations and safety
- You are acquainted with processes about pipeline integrity management including:
- pipeline standards (for operation, assessment, calculations)
- Integrity calculations (ERF, PSAFE etc.)
- Pipeline services from external parties (route inspection, CP, DCVG, ILI etc.)
- Knowledge about pipeline legislation
- Working with programs such as QGIS, FME, ArcInfo, Mapinfo AutoCAD
- Practical experience with OGC standards, GIS projections systems and transformations
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in English, knowledge of German or Dutch is a plus
Sounds like you? Then continue reading to know what you can expect from our side!
What can you expect from us?
- We offer flexibility in your work schedule and location
- A true international working environment with many young people and people young at heart
- Learning experiences with opportunities for personal development and growth
- We offer in depth external and in-house training where needed
- A healthy, focused and ambitious company with a track record in its sector
- A competitive compensation package
Where will you be working?
The team is working from Germany (Schkopau), Belgium (Balen) and Romania (Ploiesti). The position can be based in any of these locations ; remote working is possible when fully operational. Coordination is done from the Belgian office
Sounds like you?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to our HR Director Mr. Wim Daems through email@example.com