Sales and Marketing Director
The Sniffers is a Global Environmental Service Company that offers Emission Reduction Programs, Energy Saving Projects and Pipeline Integrity Services for the Oil & Gas industry. The Sniffers detects and analyzes all kind of leaks on piping sources and equipment from industrial activities in the chemical, petro-chemical and refinery industry as well as in the pipeline distribution.
Our global customers value The Sniffers’ in-depth knowledge and our reliable and accredited processes. We deliver relevant information to reduce fugitive emission, to reduce energy losses and to realize hard financial savings.
Founded in Belgium in 1991, and located in Balen, The Sniffers has successfully delivered more than 7.000 emission reduction projects across 35 countries across the globe.
The current positive market conditions for environmental services create important commercial opportunities. In order to realize our global growth ambition, we are looking for a M/F:
Sales and Marketing Director
You are an enthusiastic and result driven sales manager with a broad vision on the environmental and energy markets. You are able to realize important growth figures.
You have an international mindset, you build strong networks and you coach your team to be successful.
This is a unique chance to make your mark within an ambitious company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- You develop annual sales plans and you are accountable for the company’s sales results.
- You manage a team of International Sales Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical area or dedicated customers. You coach and support your Sales Managers and boost their performance
- You are responsible for several key accounts and regions: you lead by example and create sales opportunities via effective account management
- You prospect with your team for new accounts while building longstanding high level business relations with Maintenance Managers, HSE Managers and Senior level Plant Managers You participate in industry events, conferences, tradeshows, and expositions.
- You manage complex tender processes resulting in the sales of multi-year projects.
- You coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities. You understand the market and develop lead generation initiatives . You Manage and improve campaigns and measure results.
- You develop team members, coach them to success. Conduct effective performance reviews. Manage commission plans. Assign territories.
Education and Experience:
- Master Degree : Business or Marketing related
- At least 7 years Sales and Marketing experience in the international Oil & Gas Industry
- Relevant experience in Sales and Account Management, BtoB-Marketing and Brand Positioning,. Excellent practitioner of CRM.
- Strong sales track record
- Excellent work ethics
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset (Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Arab)
- Proficient level in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Good understanding of CMS systems
- Persuasiveness, Resilience and Tenacity
- Result driven
- Negotiation skills
- Planning, decision making, organization and strategizing
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills.
- Stress tolerance
- People Management and Team leadership
- International work environment, Travel time up to 50%
- Irregular working hours
- An interesting and challenging international environment
- A focused and ambitious company with a track record in its sector
- A work culture that values teamwork and room for initiatives
Please send your application (C.V. and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Convinced about the opportunities for your company?
Contact us now for a safer and greener environment