Transmission System Operator (TSO) Gasunie in The Netherlands takes emission monitoring seriously. They go the extra mile to reach environmental targets and to present accurate and trustworthy emission data to their stakeholders. How do they reduce fugitive emissions and greenhouse gases in their facilities?
In this case study
In this case study with Gasunie, you will discover:
- Why they exceed expectations to reach emission targets
- Why they look beyond traditional LDAR to reduce fugitive emissions
- Which measurement techniques Gasunie uses to identify and quantify emissions
- How they achieve accurate emission data
- How emissions management software helps them manage all that data and report to stakeholders