Since the launch of the Oil and Gas Methane Partnership (OGMP) 2.0 Reporting Framework, 64 oil and gas companies have now
committed to report their methane emissions performances in compliance with this new framework. Has your company joined the partnership? Great!
Do you know what is required to comply? What does your plan to reach the Gold Standard look like? Which reporting level have you committed to? There is a lot of information to be processed and decisions to be made.
In this whitepaper
You will find answers to the following questions regarding OGMP 2.0 in this whitepaper.
- What is the OGMP 2.0 reporting framework?
- What are the goals of OGMP 2.0?
- What has been updated in this new framework?
- What are the 5 reporting levels?
- What is the Gold Standard and how do I achieve it?
- Can I lose the Gold Standard status?
- What do I have to report?
- Who do I report to?
- Which measurement techniques work best?
- Where do I start?