Since the launch of the Oil and Gas Methane Partnership (OGMP) 2.0 Reporting Framework, 71 oil and gas companies have now
committed to reporting their methane emissions performances in compliance with this new framework. Has your company joined the partnership? Great initiative!
Do you know what is required to comply? What does your plan to reach the Gold Standard look like? Which reporting level have you committed to? There is a lot of information to be processed and decisions to be made.
In this whitepaper
In this whitepaper, you will get answers to the following questions:
- What is the OGMP 2.0 reporting framework?
- What has been updated in this new framework?
- What are the 5 reporting levels and what are the differences for upstream, midstream, and downstream players?
- How do I achieve the Gold Standard?
- Can I lose the Gold Standard status?
- What are the different reporting approaches for upstream, midstream, and downstream players?
- Who do I report to?
- Which measurement techniques work best?
- Where do I start?