Politique de confidentialité
The Sniffers is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may send you cookies which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookies in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
Using Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you) by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International Data Transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Updating Your Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.